Daniel S. Miller, D.C.
After suffering for over 9 years with his own chronic pain, Dr. Miller has a special understanding for patients in pain. In 2008 he suffered a severe whiplash injury from a boating accident. In 2009 the ends of his collar bones had to be surgically removed due to severe pain. In 2014, he had neck fusion surgery, and in 2015 he had multiple abdominal surgeries due to severe abdominal pain from 7 years of taking heavy pain medications. Finally in 2015 Dr. Miller found the root cause of his chronic pain and became pain free. When modern medicine did not provide the cure, he found the answer through science-based nutrition lab testing that he currently performs in his office. (For more information about nutrition testing click on this link or click the nutrition tab under “Services”).
Although those 9 years of suffering were very difficult, they changed and shaped Dr. Miller’s outlook on life and his approach to patient care and treatment. Where he once had sympathy for those suffering in pain, he now has compassion. He believes that a strong doctor-patient relationship exists when the doctor has suffered with similar pain. His compassion drives his treatment as he attacks a patient’s case, always looking for the root cause of their pain.
Through his own suffering, Dr. Miller learned very important lessons and will also help his patients in these ways:
- Teach you about your chronic pain and why you have chronic pain.
- Create a treatment plan to alleviate your chronic pain.
- Help you to continue to live your life with purpose as you heal and are treated for your chronic pain. Isaiah 40:31 “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
Dr. Miller’s Expertise:
- Chiropractic Medicine since 2005
- Certified Personal Trainer since 2000 (rehabilitation and soft-tissue techniques)
Dr. Miller’s Education:
- Carroll High School Graduate
- Huntington College (B.S. in Exercise Science)
- University of Health Sciences (B.S. in Biology, Doctorate of Chiropractic)
Dr. Miller is a member of the following:
- Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Christian Chiropractic Association
- Married to his wife, Stacie
- Daughter and twin sons
- Avid Miami Dolphins fan
- Sings in an acapella group, One Generation
- Member of Pathway Community Church