Integrative Health X The Skin Clique
Text to Schedule
Jessica Ramer, MSN, FNP-C
Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
(814) 801-5254 (text only)
Jessica will be offering her services at Integrative Health during our normal business hours.
Read below to learn more about Jessica!
Jessica Ramer, MSN, AABA, APRN, FNP-C.
Jessica has been working in healthcare since 2004. She became a EMT in 2004, Registered Nurse in 2008 and has been a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) since 2013. In the past 20 years, Jessica has worked Emergency Medicine, Surgical-Trauma Intensive Care, Perioperative Nursing (Pre-Op & Recovery), Family Medicine NP, and Internal Medicine NP with the goal of optimization of patients' chronic health issues prior to orthopedic surgery.
Jessica has a passion for dermatological and aesthetic medicine. She finds it very rewarding to help patients feel comfortable in their own skin, achieve their personal best and have confidence in their appearance. She struggled with cystic acne during adolescence and early adulthood and was able to achieve a desirable complexion with Accutane and consistent skin care regimen. Her husband has had psoriasis for 20 + years and his quality of life is greatly enhanced with optimal management. Also, her father-in-law has struggled with dermatomyositis and is in remission. She is eager to work with you and tailor a skin care plan that smooths fine lines and wrinkles, in addition to improving overall texture, hyperpigmentation, scars and dullness. She has received further education including cosmetic aesthetic injectables such as Xeomin / Botox.
Jessica is proficient at many office procedures including incision and drainage (I&D), skin excision / biopsies, cryosurgery, and laceration repair / suturing, intra-articular joint injections (shoulders, hips, knees and SI joints), and trigger point injections.
- Leo Jr/Sr High School Graduate
- University of Saint Francis 2008 - Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and Associate of Arts in Business Administration (AABA)
- University of Saint Francis 2013 - Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses Northern Indiana (CAPNI)
Jessica's Personal Highlights:
- Married to her husband Nick since 2008
- When not working, you can find her enjoying her husband, family, friends, Zumba, softball, bike-riding, the outdoors, and her precious puppy Rory.
- Personal growth goals include being her best self spiritually, physically, professionally, relationally and emotionally.